Burrito with grilled vegetables and pesto
- Tortilla 4 pieces
- Alfalfa sprouts 40 g
- Tomatoes 100 g
- Red onion 20 g
- Cucumbers 100 g
- Sweet pepper 1 piece
- Zucchini 200 g
- Sweet Potato 150 g
- Sesame 3 g
- Extra virgin olive oil 10 ml
- Olive oil 1 tablespoon
- A mixture of lettuce leaves 100 g
- Mayonnaise 100 g
- Pesto 100 g
- Grill with the addition of butter sweet pepper, sliced zucchini (thickness – about one and a half centimeters) and sweet potatoes (cut it into slices with a thickness of a centimeter) – from two sides until cooked. Then cut everything into large strips.
- Cucumbers and tomatoes cut into medium cubes, onions – finely.
- Heat the tortillas in a griddle to make them elastic. Spread them pesto. Put a portion of lettuce leaves (Lolo-Rosso, lettuce, corn, arugula, chard), tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, fried vegetables. Add mayonnaise (best homemade) and alfalfa sprouts (or any other to taste).
- Bend the edges of the cakes, then twist them into a burrito. Fry on both sides of the grill pan.
- Serve with lettuce leaves, sprinkle with sesame and add a couple of drops of extra virgin olive oil.