Full English breakfast Recipe
- Eggs 2
- Pork sausages 2 pieces
- Blood Sausage 50 g
- Tomatoes 1 piece
- 3 champignons
- Beans in Tomato Sauce 50 g
- Bacon 50 g
- Milk 1 tablespoon
- Butter 20 g
- Toast bread 2 pieces
- Salt to taste
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Brown Sauce HP 1 tablespoon
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, and the grill pan heat up.
- Splash some vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry pork sausages on it (sausages must be in a natural casing stuffed with coarsely minced sage; they are sold in the Azbuka Vkusa and Globus Gourmet supermarkets, moreover, of British origin or British technology. If there are no sausages with the smell of sage, use other pigs.
- As soon as the sausages turn red (if you can say so about items that will turn brown), they should be put on a baking sheet and put the baking sheet in the oven for ten minutes.
- And throw thin slices of bacon into the pan and fry them, turning them over until the bacon turns into practically pork chips. Then the bacon needs to be fished out of the pan and put on the paper towel so that excess fat is drained from the bacon (in general, scrupulousness is, of course, strange, considering the fat content of this breakfast, but so many do, perhaps, not so much because of dietary aesthetic considerations: so that brown fat diets do not drain from bacon chips.
- On the remains of fat from bacon and sausages, now you need to fry a tomato, from which that part which in the Russian people is called ass is cut.
- In the company of a tomato, it is necessary to throw the beans in a tomato sauce, simply by scooping it out of the jar, in the remaining space place the mushrooms, cut in half, and slices of blood sausage. All this is fried, occasionally stirring or turning.
- In parallel, you need to slightly beat the eggs with milk, salt and ground black pepper. Heat another skillet (not grill, plain flat, or shallow stewpan) with butter and pour the egg mixture into the pan. Fry it, stirring continuously, so that a thin film of the egg coagulates into a yellow lumpy mass. As soon as there is no liquid left in the pan and the whole mixture becomes homogeneous scrambled eggs, remove the pan from the heat.
- Put scrambled eggs on a large plate. Remove sausages from the oven and put them on the same plate. Send tomato, beans, champignons, bacon, black pudding and a slice of other white bread. Pour the brown sauce on a plate and serve. It seems that only ale or porter seems to be suitable as a drink for such a breakfast. At least in the time of Queen Victoria, when this canon was formed, it was them who drank in the morning.
I made this recipe and it was okay, but I think it could use more spice.