- 450 g cottage cheese (low fat)
- 450 g frozen strawberries
- 100 g erythritol powder (sweetener)
- 60 ml or 1/4 cup coconut/almond milk (13 kcal/100 ml)
- 25 gr or 1 scoop of whey protein (ideally, strawberry or vanilla flavor)
- 6 g agar-agar powder
- 8 pieces (80 gr) of rye crisps (optional)
- low-calorie sweet sauce (optional)
- Add cottage cheese into a bowl with milk, add erythritol, protein and mix it with a blender to smooth consistency.
- Melt frozen strawberries in a saucepan on the stove on medium, put the mixture into the bowl, blend it into a mousse, and wait till it cools off.
- Add agar-agar into the mousse (mixture should be of a room temperature) and stir gently until it fully dissolves. Put again the saucepan on the stove let it boil for 1 minute while continuously stirring.
- Pour the mousse into the bowl with cottage cheese and blend everything quickly.
- Pour this mixture into the spring-form pan and let it cool down to room temperature (required for agar-agar to settle).
- Place the form into the fridge for 2 hours. Enjoy!
- Cut a piece of baking/parchment paper to fit the bottom of the spring-form pan.
- Blend low-calorie zero-sugar crisps (I use rye crisps) with a blender into powder, add low-calorie sauce of your taste into the powder and mix it properly and lay it evenly on the spring-form pan.
- Bake the crust in the spring-form pan in the oven at 180°C (356 °F ) for 10 minutes, take it out and let it cool off.