- New potatoes 10 pieces
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil 250 ml
- Dill 1 bunch
- Parsley 1 bunch
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Tabasco Red Sauce 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Rinse the potatoes well (do not peel them), cut them lengthways into eight slices and put them in a pot with cold salt water.
- Bring to the boil and cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain the potatoes and let them cool.
- Mix olive oil with finely chopped herbs, sauce and garlic. Put the potatoes on a baking sheet after dipping the slices in the resulting mixture.
- Bake in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 degrees.