Homemade Chicken Kebab
- 2 boneless+skinless chicken thighs
- 2 flatbreads
- Mixed salad
- Garlic + herb dressing
- Lemon juice, paprika + oregano
- Rub the paprika and oregano into the chicken, spray your pan with fry light and fry the chicken thighs for a few minutes on each side.
- Add lemon juice to the pan, turn the heat down and cover and cook for 7-10 minutes, flipping once.
- Check the chicken is cooked.
- Quickly toast your flatbreads and then assemble on a plate – flatbread, salad, chicken, dressing, flatbread and voila!