Vegan Peanut Butter Bars
Vegan Peanut Butter BarsCourse: Dessert Recipes, Snacks
75g salty popcorn
200g smooth peanut butter
100ml of maple syrup
25ml almond milk
100g dark chocolate chips
100g goji berries
- Place the peanut butter, maple syrup and almond milk in a saucepan over low heat. Heat till all the ingredients have mixed together and beginning to simmer. Take off the heat and leave to one side.
- Place the popcorn, chocolate chips, almonds and goji berries in a bowl and mix together.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and stir it all together making sure all the dry ingredients are covered in the sauce.
- Pour the popcorn mixture into a lined baking tray and push all the mix into the corners and make sure it’s flat on top.
- Place the popcorn bars in the fridge for at least 2 hours till the mix has hardened before cutting into bars.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week but I gentlemen’s bet it won’t last one evening.