Vegan Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- 75g salty popcorn
- 200g smooth peanut butter
- 100ml of maple syrup
- 25ml almond milk
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 100g almonds
- 100g goji berries
- Place the peanut butter, maple syrup and almond milk in a saucepan over low heat. Heat till all the ingredients have mixed together and beginning to simmer. Take off the heat and leave to one side.
- Place the popcorn, chocolate chips, almonds and goji berries in a bowl and mix together.
- Pour the peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and stir it all together making sure all the dry ingredients are covered in the sauce.
- Pour the popcorn mixture into a lined baking tray and push all the mix into the corners and make sure it’s flat on top.
- Place the popcorn bars in the fridge for at least 2 hours till the mix has hardened before cutting into bars.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week but I gentlemen’s bet it won’t last one evening.
I am so impressed with this recipe.