Vegan Peanut Butter Bars
- 75g salty popcorn
- 200g smooth peanut butter
- 100ml of maple syrup
- 25ml almond milk
- 100g dark chocolate chips
- 100g almonds
- 100g goji berries
1. Place the peanut butter, maple syrup and almond milk in a saucepan over low heat. Heat till all the ingredients have mixed together and beginning to simmer. Take off the heat and leave to one side.
2. Place the popcorn, chocolate chips, almonds and goji berries in a bowl and mix together.
3. Pour the peanut butter mixture over the popcorn and stir it all together making sure all the dry ingredients are covered in the sauce.
4. Pour the popcorn mixture into a lined baking tray and push all the mix into the corners and make sure it’s flat on top.
5. Place the popcorn bars in the fridge for at least 2 hours till the mix has hardened before cutting into bars.
6. Store in the fridge for up to a week but I gentlemen’s bet it won’t last one evening .