- Hake 4 pieces
- Garlic 3 cloves
- Chopped Parsley 3 Tbsp
- Fresh bay leaf 1 piece
- Extra virgin olive oil 4 tablespoons
- Peel and chop the garlic cloves. Chop the parsley leaves thoroughly – three half tablespoons of greens should come out of the half of a not too large bunch.
- Heat four tablespoons of olive oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Once the oil has warmed up, add garlic, and after a couple of minutes, add all the parsley.
- Dry the steaks from the hake with paper towels, lightly salt and place in a frying pan so that they do not touch each other. Add bay leaf to pan.
- Fry the fish for ten to twelve minutes, then gently turn it over with a flat and thin spatula, holding the fish with your hands, and fry the same amount on the other side.
- Put the finished steaks on plates, sprinkle with green garlic sauce on top and serve immediately – best of all with young boiled potatoes.