Tortilla with cilantro Recipe
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- Butter 50 g
- Cilantro 1 bundle
- Vegetable oil 50 ml
- Onion 1 head
- Eggs 6 pieces
- Potatoes 500 g
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into thin, round slices.
- Cut onion into half rings and in a deep frying pan fry the mixture of vegetable and butter until soft, then add the potatoes to the same pan and fry the vegetables until the potatoes are soft, but not fully cooked.
- In a deep bowl, beat the eggs with salt and pepper. Pour the half-cooked potatoes with onions from the pan into the bowl and mix the vegetables with the eggs and pre-cut cilantro.
- Put the contents of the bowl back into the pan and put it on the stove for five minutes. During this time, preheat the oven to 180 degrees and move the pan there. Give the tortilla three or four minutes to brown.
- Remove from the oven, cut into slices and serve with white bread, smeared with olive oil and crushed garlic.
I made this recipe and it was okay, but I think it could use more spice.