Fajita Rice Topped With Guac And Sour Cream
Fajita Rice Topped With Guac And Sour CreamCourse: Mexican Kitchen
- Add the oil, fajita mix, and tomato purée to a large sauce pan and cook on a medium heat for a few minutes.
- Add in the rice and coat well in the sauce.
- Add the salt and top with the water. Bring to the boil then cover and cook on a low light until all the water has absorbed (20 mins).
- Turn off the heat and leave covered to sit for 10 minutes (makes it fluffier).
- Serve immediately topped with holymolydips guac and sour cream or 5% Greek yogurt.