Mexican Corn On The Cob Recipe
- 4 corn on the cob, cooked
- 2 clove (s) of garlic
- 1 lime (s)
- 100 g sour cream
- 100 g THOMY delicacy mayonnaise
- 6 stalks of coriander
- 1.5 teaspoons of MAGGI hot spice
- some chili powder
- 4 tbsp Parmesan, freshly grated
- Place the corn on the cob on the grill and brown on all sides for approx. 10 minutes, turning every now and then.
- Press the garlic cloves through. Wash limes with hot water. Rub off about 1 tablespoon of peel and squeeze out the juice. Wash the coriander, shake dry and chop finely.
- Mix well the sour cream and mayonnaise for the cream. Stir in garlic, 1 tbsp lime juice and lime zest, season with MAGGI Hot and season to taste.
- Brush the corn on the cob with the cream. Serve sprinkled with chilli powder, coriander and parmesan.
I followed it exactly as written and it turned out perfectly.