Chickpea “Turtles” Chocolate Blondies Recipe
- 1 can of chickpeas (rinsed and dried very well)
- 1/2 cup nut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp peanut butter powder
- As many chocolate chips as your heart desires
- I used chopped up Turtles for this recipe!
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend the chickpeas, nut butter, maple syrup, baking powder & soda, salt (and peanut butter powder if you have it).
- Add in the almond flour and blend again until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle some more chocolate on top and place in the oven for about 20 minutes (more or less time depending on the size of the baking pan).
- Let cool completely before cutting!
My family loved it and asked for the recipe.