Chicken with speltCourse: Chicken Recipes, Main Food Recipes
Olive oil 15 ml
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Dried rosemary 7 g
Garlic 5 g
Milled thyme 5 g
Potatoes 100 g
Brussels sprouts 100 g
Shallot 100 g
Butter 10 g
Spelt 120 g
Water 200 ml
- Marinate the chicken in olive oil with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with dried rosemary, grated garlic and ground thyme.
- Fry in a pan.
- Cut into large slices potatoes, Brussels sprouts and shallots.
- Bake in the oven.
- Season the prepared vegetables with salt and pepper and brush with butter.
- Pour spelt into water and boil without salt for at least 15 minutes. To make sure that it is ready, catch one grain – it should break up into five equal parts.
- Serve chicken with baked vegetables and spelt.