Australian steak with oysters
Australian steak with oystersCourse: Australian Kitchen, Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes
Beef tenderloin 1 kg
Butter 60 g
Fresh oysters 3 pieces
Mushrooms 300 g
Chopped Parsley 1 tsp
Breadcrumbs 40 g
½ tsp lemon zest
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Ground red pepper to taste
- Beef tenderloin must be at least 5 cm thick.
- Heat the oil and fry the oysters and mushrooms on it for 5 minutes
- Add scrambled eggs, breadcrumbs, parsley and lemon zest, pepper and mix well – this is stuffing.
- Cut the pocket cut, fill it with stuffing and firmly sew the edges.
- Fry the beef steak stuffed on both sides in a large amount of oil in a pan, then put in the oven and bake for 2 hours on low heat, periodically pouring the steak with the resulting juice.
- Beefsteak served with pom-fries and green salad