Pork chops with apples Recipe
- 750 g pork chops
- 3 sweet and sour apples
- 150 ml of cider
- 3 spoon BBQ sauces
- 3 tsp. soy sauces
- Pork is cut into portions, placed in a bowl or zip lock bag. Add cider, soy sauce, BBQ sauce, mix.
- The marinade can be set all night in the refrigerator or about 1 hour at room temperature. If the meat is marinated in the refrigerator, it is removed 30 minutes before grilling.
- Cut apples into 6 parts.
- Heat grill up to 180-200 degrees.
- Place the meat on the grill and bake for 10 minutes under the lid. The meat is cut once and covered with marinade. Finished meat is transferred to a container and allowed to rest for 5 minutes.
- At the end, apples are placed on the grill. Bake for 3-4 minutes from both sides.
The meat is served with grilled apples.
The flavors were well balanced and the instructions were clear and easy to follow.