White chocolate & raspberry cheesecakeCourse: Dessert Recipes
Fresh raspberries + shaved chocolate to decorate
- Biscuit Base:
300g Digestive Biscuits
125g Butter, melted
500g Cream Cheese (full fat)
110g Icing Sugar
250ml Double Cream
200g white chocolate, melted
- Raspberry Sauce:
100g fresh or frozen raspberries
2 tbsp water
Sugar, to taste
- Blitz the biscuits in a food processor until fine. Mix with melted butter and press down firmly into a deep springform tin. Leave to chill in a fridge.
- Whisk together the cream cheese and icing sugar until thick and smooth.
- Pour in the double cream and continue to whisk on high speed until thick and fluffy.
- Fold in the melted chocolate until fully incorporated.
- Spread mixture evenly over the biscuit base and set aside.
- For the sauce, place the raspberries (I used strawberries because I forgot the raspberries!) and water in a pan over high heat. Cook until the raspberries (or strawberries) begin to soften and dissolve. Remove from heat and allow to cool fully.
- Spread sauce over the cheesecake and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours (or preferably overnight) before slicing and enjoying!