Tortellini soupCourse: Soup Recipes
2 cloves of garlic
2 celery stalks
1 can of tomato puree
1 kg roma tomatoes
1 red bell pepper
1L vegetable stock
Thyme, rosemary, Provencal herbs, pepper and salt
500g tortellini (spinach ricotta)
3 cubes frozen leaf spinach
100ml light cream
- Sauté the onion, garlic, celery and carrots (finely chopped) for 5 minutes in a little olive oil.
- Add the tomato paste, tomatoes and vegetable stock and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a separate pan, fry the chipolata in a knob of butter. When those are cooked, sauté the zucchini and bell pepper and season with salt, pepper and Provencal herbs.
- Blend the tomatoes until smooth and add the tortellini. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt.
- Now add the chipolata (cut into pieces), zucchini and bell pepper along with all the herbs. Pour over with the cream and mix well again.
- Finish with grated cheese.