Tom Yam Kung Recipe
- Red chilli ½ pieces
- Galangal 10 g
- 4 red cherry tomatoes
- Lemon grass ½ pieces
- Kaffir lime leaves 3 g
- Fresh champignons 4 pieces
- Tom Yam pepper paste 1 tsp
- Fish sauce 2 tablespoons
- Lime ½ pieces
- Tiger prawns 5 pieces
- Chicken bouillon 300 ml
- Sea salt to taste
- Cane sugar 1 tsp
- Coconut milk 360 ml
- Cilantro 3 g
- Vegetable oil 1 tablespoon
- Galangal chop coarsely, lemongrass – thin.
- Chili chopped along with the seeds.
- Mushrooms cut into four parts.
- Tear off the leaves from the cilantro.
- Peel the shrimps, black stripes on the back and leave the tails for beauty.
- Coconut milk mix well in a jar.
- In warmed up oil in a heat-resistant saucepan, throw galangal, lemongrass, chili, lime leaves and pour the broth.
- Let it boil for a few minutes and add coconut milk (it is better to take canned from the can, it is thicker).
- When the soup starts to boil again, add the champignons and tom yam paste.
- Cooking better on the biggest fire, do not hesitate.
- Then squeeze half the lime in there, add the shrimp and 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, add salt, if necessary, and throw a few dashes of cane sugar.
- Pour into plates, garnish with cilantro and serve with steamed rice.
I made this recipe and it was okay, but I think it could use more spice.