Pumpkin Soup with an asian touch
Pumpkin Soup with an asian touchCourse: Asian Kitchen, Soup Recipes
800 g pumpkin
5 cm Ginger
4 tablespoons olive oil
1 l vegetable soup
500 ml coconut milk
Salt and pepper
To garnish with some coriander
- Peel the pumpkin, scrape out the seeds with a spoon and cut the pumpkin flesh into small cubes.
- Peel the carrots, the onions and the Ginger and cut it all into little pieces.
- Then all to the pan for 8-10 min you turn it in olive oil.
- Now the vegetable soup and let it all cooking for 20 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and the orange and puree finely with an immersion blender.
- At the end you garnish with a little coriander and prawns.