- Chicken breast 4 pieces
- Salt 2 teaspoons
- Ground ginger 2 teaspoons
- Curry powder 2 tablespoons
- Ground chilli 2 teaspoons
- Lemon juice 3 tablespoons
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Natural Yoghurt 250 ml
- Make 3 cuts in each breast and put them in a non-metallic bowl.
- Mix salt, ginger, curry, chili, lemon juice, sugar, yogurt. Coat the chicken, cover and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat the grill. Put the chicken and fry for 10 minutes on each side.
Serve this dish with tortillas and a salad of tomatoes, red onions and cucumbers.