- 1 red onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 230g raw coral lentils
- 200g crushed tomatoes
- 200ml coconut milk
- 200ml almond milk
- 400ml of one of the 2 kinds of milk
- coconut oil (or olive)
- paprika, curry, cumin, curcuma
- salt, pepper
- Finely chop garlic and onions.
- Sauté with coconut oil until slightly browned.
- Add spices, salt, pepper.
- Sauté with it for a few minutes.
- Add crushed tomatoes and mix.
- After 2min, add lentils and milks: bring to a boil and reduce to low heat.
- Simmer ~50min, stirring regularly. (Add a little water if it gets too dry).
- When it’s ready, serve with rice and it’s just DELICIOUS