Spinach And Feta, Sweet Potato FrittataCourse: Italian Kitchen, Vegetarian Recipes
1 medium yellow onion
1 medium sweet potato
60g of spinach leaves
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel and dice the sweet potato.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat. Sauté the diced sweet potatoes and onion for about 15 minutes, stirring regularly. Add the spinach leaves.
- In a bowl, break the eggs and season them.
- Whip them into an omelette and pour them into a 20 cm diameter springform pan. Add your preparation as well as the cooking oil.
- Bake for about 12 minutes until the omelet is set. Take out of the oven and let cool.
- Serve the frittata warm or at room temperature.