Smashed Dill Potatoes
Smashed Dill PotatoesCourse: Main Food Recipes
1 lb baby yellow potatoes⠀
1 cup chicken broth⠀
1 tablespoon butter⠀
3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill⠀
Salt and pepper to taste⠀
- Wash potatoes and place in a single layer in a large saucepan.
- Add broth and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.⠀
- Uncover and let potatoes cook until tender and liquid is evaporated.
- Lightly smash potatoes then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dill. Cook until the bottoms are slightly brown then turn off heat and remove.⠀
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!