Smashed Dill Potatoes Recipe
- 1 lb baby yellow potatoes⠀
- 1 cup chicken broth⠀
- 1 tablespoon butter⠀
- 3 tablespoons snipped fresh dill⠀
- Salt and pepper to taste⠀
- Wash potatoes and place in a single layer in a large saucepan.
- Add broth and butter. Cover and cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes.⠀
- Uncover and let potatoes cook until tender and liquid is evaporated.
- Lightly smash potatoes then sprinkle with salt, pepper, and dill. Cook until the bottoms are slightly brown then turn off heat and remove.⠀
- Let cool slightly and enjoy!
I made this for dinner last night and it was a huge hit.