Protein BallsCourse: Dessert Recipes, Snacks
2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/4 cup of sugar-free/lite syrup
1 cup almond butter
2 scoops of 1st Phorm Level 1 Cinnamon Cookie Batter
1/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- Place oats, almond butter, syrup, protein powder, and chocolate chips in a large bowl and stir to combine.
- You might notice the mixture is too crumbly. It’ll start coming together the more you mix it! You can even use your hands to speed up the process.
- Once combined, use a small cookie scoop to scoop and form the dough into balls or grab a bit with your hands to form small balls.
- Place the balls on a cooking sheet and put them in the fridge to cool for about an hour.
- Enjoy! Store in a covered container in the fridge/freezer.