- Chickpeas 100 g
- Lemon juice 10 ml
- Olive oil 20 ml
- Cumin (zira) 5 g
- Smoked paprika 5 g
- Tahini 40 g
- Soak chickpeas in cold water overnight.
- On the next day, in the same water, put it on low heat for 2 hours, until softened.
- Drain the liquid, leaving 1 cup of stock.
- Put chickpeas in a blender, add olive oil (extra virgin), grind until smooth.
- Add tahini (tahina) and gradually grind to a smoother consistency (it is possible to add liquid to a more liquid consistency (for an amateur).
- Next, add paprika and cumin (cumin) and mix slightly again.