Pork chop in coffee marinadeCourse: Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes
8 slices pork chops
2 spoon balsamic vinegar
1 spoon Dijon mustard
2 cloves of garlic
1/2 tsp. brown sugar
- Cut pork in thick slices and beat them with mallet.
- Make 1 cup of espresso coffee.
- Add to coffee balsamic vinegar, mustard, sugar, chopped garlic, stir and pour it over the meat. Leave the marinade all night.
- The grill is heated to 200 degrees. Chops put on the grill for 4-6 minutes on each side.
- Chops are sprinkled with salt and freshly ground pepper. Serve with fried potatoes.