Peanut Butter Chocolate Rice Krispies Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups of brown rice cacao crisps
- 1/2 cup creamy salted natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- Dairy free dark chocolate chips for melting
- In a large bowl mix peanut butter and maple syrup until combined.
- Add in your cereal and mix until the cereal is all coated and sticking together.
- Evenly add your mixture to a pan.
- In 30 second increments melt your chocolate chips and drizzle onto the Rice Krispies.
- Place in the freezer for 10 minutes to set.
I made this recipe with a few changes to suit my family’s taste preferences.