FocacciaCourse: Dough Recipes, Italian Kitchen, Snacks
1 cup of warm water
4 cups of flour
2 tbsp of yeast
8 tbsp of olive oil
2 tbsp of rosemary
3 garlic cloves
2 spoons of olive tapenade
1 tbsp of honey
2 tbsp of salt
- Mix yeast with water and honey and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Add in flour and salt and knead. Add in 4 spoons of olive oil. The dough should be sticky once all kneaded if not add a bit more water and oil.
- Leave the dough in a baking dish and cover with plastic wrap. Leave in the fridge overnight. It should be double the size in the morning.
- Using all fingers poke holes into the risen dough.
- In a pan heat up 4 spoons of olive oil with garlic, rosemary and tapenade. Heat until fragrant approximately 2 mins.
- Pour half of the mixture over the dough evenly.
- Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and pour over the rest of the oil mixture.
- Let it cool and try not to finish the whole thing.