Pasta in a fleet with juicy minced meatCourse: Italian Kitchen, Pasta Recipes
Pasta 300 g
Minced meat 600 g
Onion 1 head
Garlic 2 cloves
Tomato paste 2 tablespoons
Vegetable oil 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Onion and garlic finely chopped. Heat the butter in a pan and fry the vegetables. Add the minced meat and cook for 10–12 minutes, kneading the lumps with a spatula.
- Add tomato paste to the minced meat with vegetables, stir and heat for 2 minutes.
- Pour 0.5 cups of hot water, salt and pepper to taste, simmer for 5 minutes.
- While cooking the sauce, boil the pasta according to the package instructions. After adding them to the pan for minced meat, cook it all together for 5 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with grated cheese and fresh herbs.