Open Faced Chicken Pot Pie
Open Faced Chicken Pot PieCourse: Chicken Recipes, Main Food Recipes
3 small chicken breasts
2 cups of chicken stock
3 tbsp of cream cheese
1/4 cup of whole milk
2 tbsp of oat flour
1/2 cup of frozen peas
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1 Pie Shell
- Place your pie crust aside to let it thaw. Preheat oven to 400F. Season your chicken breasts.
- In a buttered pan, pan-fry your chicken until bother sides are the cut into bite size pieces and continue cooking until cooked. Set chicken aside to cool.
- In a pot on the stovetop boil 2 cups of Chicken Stock.
- Once boiled pour in your frozen peas. Once peas are cooked mix in 3 tbsps of cream cheese, 2 tbsps of Oat flour and 1/4 cup of Whole Milk. Stir until completely combined.
- Pour chicken into your Pie Crust. Then pour your chicken stock pea mixture into your crust. Spread it so it’s all in your crust even. Sprinkle 1/2 cup shredded cheese on top. Bake for 15 min.