Spicy Sausage Casserole
Spicy Sausage CasseroleCourse: Dinner Recipes, Main Food Recipes
1 onion, diced
3 garlic cloves, minced
5 mushrooms, chopped
1/4 chorizo sausage, chopped
2 rashers of bacon, chopped
3/4 tin of chopped tomatoes
1/2 baked beans
2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
2 tbsps tomato purée
Paprika and chilli powder
2 potatoes, peeled and chopped
- Heat oil in a pan (medium heat) and add sausages to the pan. Cook until brown.
- Remove sausages and cut into 2cm pieces. Meanwhile, add bacon, mushrooms, chorizo, onion and garlic to pan.
- Once cooked, add sausages back to pan with rest of ingredients.
- Add chopped tomatoes and baked beans to pan. Add tomatoe purée, Worcestershire sauce, 1tbsp paprika and 1tbsp chilli powder (season to your taste).
- Cook for about 15 mins, seasoning as you go along.
- Boil a pan of salted water, once boiling add potatoes to pan.
- Cook for about 10 mins (until soft)
- Mix with milk, butter, salt and pepper until you get to the desired consistency.