Cheesy potato gratin with rosemary
- 1lb Yukon gold potatoes (had to use honey golds because that’s all that was left)
- 1.5 cups Gruyere shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Oven at 230C. In a buttered glass baking dish, layer peeled and sliced potatoes, sprinkle of cheese, sprinkle of rosemary and salt+pepper (3 total layers).
- Add minced garlic to cream and pour over potatoes.
- The rest of the cheese goes on top. Bake 1 hour with aluminum foil on top.
- Remove aluminum foil and bake for 20 extra minutes.