Mashed potatoes with bacon and garlicCourse: Main Food Recipes
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Barbecue sauce 100g
Beef bacon 120g
- Make bacon chips. Put the chopped bacon on the parchment on a baking sheet, put another sheet of parchment on top, cover with another baking sheet and put a press on top. All this is needed to keep the bacon even. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. A huge amount of fat will drain from the chips, so you need to transfer them immediately to a napkin.
- Make garlic chips. Take cloves of peeled garlic, cut out the core, cut into thin petals. Soak in milk for 2.5 hours to remove the garlic flavor. Dry and lightly deep-fry.
- Boil potatoes. Drain the water.
- Thoroughly crush the potatoes with a crush.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Heat the milk.
- Combine butter and milk, achieving a uniform consistency.
- Pour the milk-cream mixture into the potatoes.
- Periodically placing the pot with potatoes on a warm stove, beat them by hand with a whisk in several approaches so that all the lumps gradually dissolve.
- When there are no lumps left, beat the puree with a silicone spatula – it will saturate the puree with oxygen, help to achieve a creamy taste and creamy consistency.
- Add barbecue sauce to the saucepan and mix well.
- Then add the garlic and bacon chips. Stir again.