Ham and Cheese Muffins Recipe
- Hard cheese 100 g
- Ham 100 g
- Egg 3 pieces
- Milk 150 ml
- Butter 100 g
- Wheat flour 300 g
- Baking powder 10 g
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Sugar 20 g
- Cut the ham and cheese into small cubes.
- Whisk butter and sugar at room temperature, and pour milk, continue to whisk.
- Then add the flour, eggs and baking powder and knead the dough. It should come out a bit messy.
- Stir the dough with cheese and ham.
- Arrange by tins. The dough should only fill two-thirds of the forms.
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. Serve with a cup of coffee.
I tried this recipe and was surprised by how easy and quick it was to make.