Ham and Cheese MuffinsCourse: Breakfast Recipes, French Kitchen
Hard cheese 100 g
Ham 100 g
Egg 3 pieces
Milk 150 ml
Butter 100 g
Wheat flour 300 g
Baking powder 10 g
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Sugar 20 g
- Cut the ham and cheese into small cubes.
- Whisk butter and sugar at room temperature, and pour milk, continue to whisk.
- Then add the flour, eggs and baking powder and knead the dough. It should come out a bit messy.
- Stir the dough with cheese and ham.
- Arrange by tins. The dough should only fill two-thirds of the forms.
- Bake for 30 minutes in an oven preheated to 180 degrees. Serve with a cup of coffee.