- Vanilla sugar 2 teaspoons
- ½ cup milk
- Baking Powder 2 teaspoons
- 1 egg
- Chocolate 100 g
- Water 3 tablespoons
- Butter 1 tablespoon
- Wheat flour 2 glasses
- Caster sugar 100 g
- First, preheat the oven to 200 degrees. While the oven is warming up, stir the vanilla sugar and egg in a bowl. Add powder and melted butter, mix thoroughly. We interfere with milk and gradually we will pour in flour mixed with baking powder.
- The dough should turn out pretty thick and stingy. Cover it with cling film and put it in the fridge for 30 minutes. We will get the dough and mix it until it becomes smooth and elastic (if you wish, you can add flour). Roll it into a layer about 1 cm thick and form donuts.
- We will lay out future donuts on a baking sheet, covered with parchment for baking. Place in the oven for 15–20 minutes. Donuts should be doubled and reddened.
- While they cool to room temperature, prepare the icing. Break the chocolate into pieces, add some hot water and heat it until the chocolate dissolves. Then add softened butter and icing sugar, rub in homogeneous glaze.
- Put the icing in a wide dish and dip donuts in it, spread them on a plate and sprinkle with coconut chips or food confetti.
For decoration, you can use various creams and glazes, coconut chips, multi-colored confectionery dressings, etc., and to give donuts the desired shape, you can use: for the outer circle – a cut bottle with a diameter of about 10 cm, for example, for the inner one – a bottle cap.