Chocolate Peanut Butter Eggs Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 2 scoops Juice Plus+ Complete Vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- splash of almond milk
- 1/2 cup enjoy life chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Colorful sprinkles
- Add all of your ingredients (except shell) to a bowl and mix together. You may need a splash of almond milk to make the dough a little fudgy.
- Scoop out some dough and shape into an egg form. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil. Dip peanut butter eggs and coat with chocolate, then use some sprinkles to top them.
- Let refrigerate for 20 minutes, and enjoy!
My family loved it and asked for the recipe.