Frittata with broccoli and sweet peppers
Frittata with broccoli and sweet peppersCourse: Breakfast Recipes
Egg 6 pieces
Sweet pepper 3 pieces
Red onion 1 head
Parsley 20 g
Broccoli Cabbage 150 g
Lemon ¼ pieces
Olive oil 50 ml
Garlic 2 cloves
Butter 30 g
Thyme 1 bunch
Nutmeg to taste
Paprika to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Mix the eggs with salt, ground nutmeg and paprika.
- Disassemble broccoli into inflorescences, peppers from the skin and cut into thin strips. Onions cut into thin half rings.
- Finely chop the garlic and parsley, mix them with lemon juice and olive oil.
- Fry chopped onion in butter until soft, add broccoli, fry for a minute, then send the same pepper, fry for another minute, add a pinch of thyme leaves, after minute parsley with garlic in lemon juice and oil, and thirty seconds later pour eggs.
- When the eggs begin to harden, send the pan to the oven heated to 180 degrees for seven to ten minutes. Serve, salt, pepper and sprinkle with thyme leaves.