Banana Pancakes Recipe
- Wheat flour 90 g
- Milk 150 ml
- 1 Egg
- Butter 20 g
- Sugar 20 g
- Salt pinch
- Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Soda ½ teaspoon
- Bananas 1 piece
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking powder and salt.
- Mash banana. Beat yolks, add milk, banana and melted butter, beat for 1 minute.
- Mix the flour mixture with the liquid mixture and stir with a whisk or mixer.
- Whisk the white well and carefully add to the dough.
- Fry in a dry pan on one side until bubbles appear, then turn over.
It turned out great and my family loved it!