Banana PancakesCourse: Breakfast Recipes
Wheat flour 90 g
Milk 150 ml
Butter 20 g
Sugar 20 g
Baking powder 2 teaspoons
Soda ½ teaspoon
Bananas 1 piece
- Mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking powder and salt.
- Mash banana. Beat yolks, add milk, banana and melted butter, beat for 1 minute.
- Mix the flour mixture with the liquid mixture and stir with a whisk or mixer.
- Whisk the white well and carefully add to the dough.
- Fry in a dry pan on one side until bubbles appear, then turn over.
- This amount of products makes 9 pancakes