Fried chanterelles with potatoes in sour creamCourse: Russian Kitchen, Vegetarian Recipes
Butter 2 tablespoons
Onions 300 g
Chanterelles 500 g
Potato 800 g
Sour cream to taste
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper 1 g
Dill 15 g
- Wash chanterelles and cut them into small pieces (small mushrooms can be used whole).
- Peel the onion, cut into half rings.
- Heat a frying pan with butter, put onions and fry them until they get translucent.
- Add the chanterelles to the fried onion.
- Fry, stirring, until the liquid from the chanterelles is completely evaporated.
- Cut the potatoes into slices and fry in a separate frying pan in butter until they get golden and crusty.
- This should be done over high heat while stirring frequently.
- To the fried potatoes add mushrooms with onions, salt, pepper, sour cream and mix well.
- Cook on low heat.
- Serve with finely chopped fresh dill.