French cheese soup with chickenCourse: Soup Recipes
Chicken fillet 500 grams
Melted cheese 200 grams
Potatoes 400 grams
Onions 150 g rams
Butter to taste
Carrots 180 grams
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
Greens to taste
Bay leaf 3 pieces
Croutons to taste
Black peppercorns 2 pieces
- Put 3 liters of meat into a saucepan and pour water. As soon as the broth begins to boil, add 1 teaspoon of salt, a couple of peas of allspice and black, 2–3 leaves of bay leaf. Boil from the moment of boiling for 20 minutes. Then remove the meat.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Cut onions into cubes. Grate carrots. Cut the meat into small pieces. Melted cheese (if in the form of a bar), grate, or cut into cubes.
- Add potatoes to boiling broth. Since boiling 5-7 minutes.
- At this time, make a weak fry in butter. First, put onions, then carrots. Lightly salt and pepper. Add the cooked fry to the soup and cook for another 5-7 minutes.
- Then add the chopped meat. Boil for 3-4 minutes, add melted cheese, stir well and turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle with herbs before serving. If desired, serve with croutons.