- 1 cup boiled chickpeas
- 1 medium onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- A few sprigs of parsley
- Half a teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 egg
- 2 meals spoon of flour.
- Half glass of strained yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- Crush the chickpeas, onion, garlic and parsley, then add all the ingredients and knead until homogeneously distributed.
- After thickening, keep it in the fridge for an hour.
- After you take it out of the fridge, shape it round and fry it in oil.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, mix well and your sauce is ready. Add olive oil on top.