Chorizo Bolognese Linguini
Chorizo Bolognese Linguini Course: Pasta Recipes
1 Chorizo Ring – diced
1 Onion – diced
1 Garlic Clove – Minced
1 TBSP Oregano
1/2 Chilli – Thinly sliced (optional)
Red Wine Stock Pot
1 Tin of Chopped Tomatoes
Pasta Water (about a ladle)
Handful of Spinach
- Fry chorizo in a little olive oil until browned and remove from pan.
- Add onion and fry for few minutes until soft.
- Add garlic and chilli if using and fry for a further minute.
- Add back chorizo, with chopped tomatoes and stockpot and simmer gently for about 20 mins.
- Cook Linguini as per packet instructions.
- When pasta has cooked for 5 minutes add a ladle of the starchy water to the chorizo sauce.
- When ready add spinach and leave on heat till wilted.
- Add linguini and mix through sauce well.
- Serve and Enjoy.