Balsamic-Maple Syrup Roasted Seasonal Veggies is a delightful dish that combines the natural sweetness of seasonal vegetables with the tangy flavors of balsamic vinegar and maple syrup. This recipe is easy to make and customizable with a variety of vegetables, making it perfect for any season. The vegetables are roasted to perfection, resulting in a tender and juicy texture with a slightly caramelized exterior.The combination of balsamic vinegar and maple syrup creates a savory and sweet glaze that perfectly complements the natural flavors of the vegetables. This dish is not only delicious but also nutritious, as it is packed with vitamins and minerals from the fresh vegetables. It can be served as a side dish or a vegetarian main course and is sure to impress any guest.This recipe is perfect for those who want to add more vegetables to their diet without sacrificing taste. It's a great way to enjoy seasonal produce and experiment with different flavor combinations. With its beautiful colors and delicious flavors, Balsamic-Maple Syrup Roasted Seasonal Veggies is a must-try recipe for anyone who loves healthy, flavorful food.
- 4 cups of seasonal veggies (such as sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, carrots, and parsnips)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Wash and cut the veggies into bite-sized pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and maple syrup.
- Pour the mixture over the veggies and toss to coat evenly.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the veggies out in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes or until the veggies are tender and golden brown, stirring once or twice during cooking.
- Serve hot as a side dish or enjoy as a vegetarian main course.