Poori And Aloo Tomato CurryCourse: Indian Kitchen
1 large chopped onion
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp cumin powder
1.5 tsp chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
4 green chilli
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/4 tsp turmeric
1 tsp mustard seeds
10 curry leaves
1/2 cup chopped coriander
4 garlic cloves
- Cut potatoes into small cubes and microwave for 10 minutes.
- In a cooker heat oil and add turmeric, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, cloves, curry leaves, garlic, green chilli and saute.
- Then add chopped onions and fry for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Next, add tomatoes and saute for another 5 minutes. Now add salt, chilli powder and all other mentioned spice powders and mix well.
- Later add potatoes mix well and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Pressure cooking will soften and elevate the flavours and it tastes better.
- Now remove the lid and adjust the salt and spices as required.
- Add coriander and enjoy!