Pineapple pavlovaCourse: Australian Kitchen, Dessert Recipes
2 large egg whites
100 g caster sugar
200g fresh pineapple, cubed
2 passion fruit
Handful of raspberries
Mint leaves to garnish
- Preheat your oven to 100 C.
- Put your 2 egg whites into a large bowl and whisk on a low speed until foamy and then high speech until the egg whites form stiff peaks.
- Add sugar and whisk until combined.
- Line your baking tray with greaseproof paper or a non-stick baking sheet.
- Put your meringue into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle.
- Pipe into the shape you desire.
- Place the meringue nests into the oven and bake for 1 hour 45 minutes.
- Once cooked turn off the oven and don’t open the door. Leave the meringues in the oven until it has cooled completely and then take them out.
- Top with pineapple, passion fruit, and raspberries .