Pasta Carbonara With AsparagusCourse: Italian Kitchen, Pasta Recipes
about 200g pasta
80g of smoked bacon or pancetta
12 green asparagus
1 whole egg + 2 yolks
1 tbsp of cream
Grated Parmesan, to taste
Butter, salt, pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, peel the asparagus, cut off the tail, and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Melt butter in a frying pan, then cook the asparagus in it until they become tender.
Season and set aside.
- Brown the bacon in the same pan and set aside.
- In a bowl, beat the egg with the cream and Parmesan, a little salt and pepper.
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the hot pan. Add the asparagus, bacon and the mixture with the beaten egg, mix well and leave to soak for 2/3 minutes.
- Serve on each plate with a little extra grated Parmesan and an egg yolk in the middle. Enjoy your meal!