Parfait with cranberries and oranges
- Cranberry 200 grams
- Orange 2 pcs
- Cottage cheese 200 grams
- Cream cheese 200 grams
- Cream 33% 250 ml
- Maple syrup 150 ml
- Agar agar 1 tsp
- Lemon balm for decorations
- Wash and dry cranberries.
- Remove zest from one orange and cut it (zest) into thin slices.
- Squeeze the juice from oranges, divide into two parts.
- Put cranberries into the pot and pour one part of orange juice to cranberries, add half a portion of maple syrup.
- Put zests of an orange into the pot and heat to a boil, then reduce the temperature and boil to a semi-thick syrup. Dissolve agar-agar in a small cup of boiling water and add to cranberries.
- Both types of cheese, cream, orange juice and the remains of maple syrup, beat in an air mass in a blender.
- Put everything in glasses in layers. Parfait is strongly cooled and decorated with fresh lemon balm.