Beefsteak with balsamic vinegarCourse: Main Food Recipes, Meat Recipes
Onion 1 piece
Beef 600 grams
Butter 30 grams
Olive oil 2 tablespoons
Balsamic Vinegar 2 tablespoons
Salt to taste
Ground black pepper to taste
- Separate a small piece of butter, set aside, heat the rest of the oil in a deep frying pan along with olive oil.
- Put the steaks in the pan and fry them on both sides on high heat for several minutes.
- Salt and pepper. Put on a dish. Do not let cool.
- In the meat juice remaining in the pan, add the remnants of butter, onions and fry.
- Wait until frying thickens, pour in balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the hot sauce over the steaks.