- Onion 1 piece
- Beef 600 grams
- Butter 30 grams
- Olive oil 2 tablespoons
- Balsamic Vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Separate a small piece of butter, set aside, heat the rest of the oil in a deep frying pan along with olive oil.
- Put the steaks in the pan and fry them on both sides on high heat for several minutes.
- Salt and pepper. Put on a dish. Do not let cool.
- In the meat juice remaining in the pan, add the remnants of butter, onions and fry.
- Wait until frying thickens, pour in balsamic vinegar and mix well.
- Remove the pan from the heat and pour the hot sauce over the steaks.