Spicy Pork Lettuce Wraps Recipe
Spicy Pork Lettuce Wraps are a popular dish that is perfect for those who love bold and spicy flavors. This dish is easy to make and can be enjoyed as a light appetizer or a satisfying main dish. The combination of spicy ground pork, fresh lettuce leaves, and flavorful seasonings makes for a delicious and healthy meal.
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili garlic sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lettuce leaves for wrapping
- Optional: chopped peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedges for serving
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped onions, green onions, garlic, and ginger. Cook until fragrant and onions are translucent.
- Add the ground pork and cook until browned, breaking up any clumps with a spoon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, hoisin sauce, chili garlic sauce, rice vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the pork and stir to coat evenly.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened and the pork is fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes.
How to prepare:
- To prepare the Spicy Pork Lettuce Wraps, simply take a lettuce leaf and spoon a small amount of the pork mixture onto the center. Fold the lettuce leaf around the pork and enjoy! Add optional toppings like chopped peanuts, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime juice for added flavor.
I made these spicy pork lettuce wraps for a party last night and they were a huge hit! The tender, flavorful pork combined with the crunch of the lettuce and the heat from the spices was absolutely delicious. I’ll definitely be making these again!