- warburtons soft pitta (never seen these before but they were great!)
- diced chicken breast
- greek yoghurt
- schwartz greek street food spice sachet (this was like 75p and really flavoured the chicken)
- garlic sauce (heinz turkish style)
- mixed salad inc tomatoes, cucumbers, white onion
- Mix chicken, greek yoghurt and spice sachet together and leave in fridge for as long as possible.
- Once hungry, add chicken to oven for 20 minutes.
- With 10 minutes to go, prep your veg & fry your halloumi.
- With 5 minutes to go, toast your pitta and once cool, add plenty of garlic sauce, the veg & halloumi.
- When chicken is cooked, add to pitta and top with extra garlic sauce & sriracha.