Cake “Sissy”Course: Dessert Recipes, Pastry RecipesDifficulty: Medium
Wheat flour 1.25 cup
Condensed milk 1 can
Egg 2 pieces
Butter 3 tablespoons
Slaked Soda ½ tsp
Cocoa 1 tsp
Sour cream 20% 400 g
Sugar ¾ cup
Chocolate 100 g
- Pour 1/2 tsp of soda into a glass, pour 1/2 cup of hot water into it. Mix in the form of flour, condensed milk, eggs and melted butter. All ingredients mix well.
- Divide the dough into two parts, add cocoa to the second part.
- Bake cakes in the oven until tender, at a temperature of 190 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Hotcakes cut in half.
- Beat sour cream and sugar, soak cream cakes.
- Sprinkle with grated chocolate on top.
- Let it stand at room temperature so that the cake is soaked. Optionally, you can remove it for several hours in the refrigerator.